Friday, September 14, 2012

A bit about Jillian...



Who did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid?
A Pokemon trainer, Harry Potter, and other random people like that.



Who would you want to play you in the movie about your life?
Uh... Alan Rickman dressed as a girl? Just because he's cool...


If you could go out to eat with anyone alive or dead, who would it be?
First of all, I would cheat and have a whole dinner party. Then I would invite awesome people like Shakespeare and Anakin Skywalker, even though Ani is a fictional character. And I would ask Shakespeare if he really wrote Shakespeare.


Cats or Dogs?
Cats. Now I have Jellicle Cats stuck in my head... Of course...

What is your favorite color?
I don't really have one.

What was your favorite movie as a kid? What is your favorite movie now?
I think I'm going to have to say The Lion King for both as a kid and now.

Favorite Disneyland ride?
I like the teacup ride. It's just so classic. And who doesn't want to sit inside a giant spinning teacup...? But the It's a Small World ride scared the wits out of me when I was little. The nutcrackers were terrifying.

Favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint...? Though it changes periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment