Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A bit about Danica

I think you know what this is, so I'm just going to start :)


If you could take anyone alive or dead out to eat, who would it be?
Audrey Hepburn because she's amazing and I idolize her so much. I don't know what she'd eat but I know I'd get something with cheese and carbs hahaha. I would ask her how she got where she did and how she managed to be so amazing even though she wasn't what most people were looking for at that time. 


What was your favorite movie as a kid? 
The Little Mermaid or Life Size. 
And now?
Probably Breakfast at Tiffany's. Cheesy, I know.


Favorite color?
My favorite color is pink. (Shocking, right?) ;)


What is the movie, artist, or song that you're embarassed to admit you love?
I love Demi Lovato


Who do you want to grow up to be like?
Audrey Hepburn


Who did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid?
My mom


Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
Definitely not me hahaha. Probably Natasha.


Favorite book?
So embarrassing... Twilight. Haha or Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult. Let's go with that one... :)


Favorite food?
Um... all of it. I love anything sweet, pasta, and potatoes.


Favorite song/musician?
Favorite musician is Adele.


What book/movie/song etc. always makes you cry?
 The dance "Without a Word" that Blakelee choreographed does, Marley and Me and My Sister's Keeper, the book and movie, always make me cry.


Favorite ice cream flavor?
Seriously, all of them. I really like Late Night Snack though.


What made you want to come to SPA?
Oakley Matthew's mom was my hairdresser and she mentioned it and I was like "Yes! I'm going to go to school and be a singer!" And what did I do? Become an actress haha.


So there it is! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment