Monday, May 21, 2012

And so it begins!

Hi there, everyone :)

This marks the beginning of the Actors' Conservatory Blog! Hooray! I expect you all to be cheering loudly in front of your own personal computer screens.

What's happening here is that I will be posting every few weeks on what is going on for the Actors' Conservatory. Really simple and self-explanatory. And with any luck, other members will be posting things also, because, well, hearing from just one person can be quite boring.

So! The list for next year's 2012-13 members happens to be:

Carrie Morgan--Department Head
Samantha Gibbons--President
Adelle Williams--Vice President
Zack Myrick--Secretary
Danica DiFrancesco--Fundraising
Jillian Brenner--Public Relations
Ana Gregoire--Costumes
Emma Truax--Activities
Claire Wilson--Video Tech (this is me, by the way :])

I can personally verify that all of them are absolutely brilliant. For the next bit, I'll do a post on everyone one at a time so that--even though my guess is that everyone reading this already knows these people, we can learn a bit about them.

Really, I'm out of news here. So go have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment